Certification of welders
On 17 September 2021, the Personnel Certification Group was accredited by the National Accreditation Bureau according to the requirements of LST EN ISO/IEC 17024:2012 (Accreditation Certificate No. LA.192-05) and now performs verification of the qualifications of welders and welding operators.
The verification of the qualifications of welders and welding operators is carried out according to the requirements of LST EN ISO 9606-1, LST EN ISO 9606-2, LST EN ISO 9606-4 and LST EN ISO 14732.
- Description of the procedure:
- Application form for certification according to LST EN ISO 9606-1
- Application form for certification according to LST EN ISO 9606-2
- Application form for certification according to LST EN ISO 9606-4
- Application form for certification according to LST EN ISO 14732
- Undertaking in Russian
- Undertaking in English
- Procedure of examination of complaints and appeals
Certification of construction products and welding procedures
We are one of the certification bodies with the widest scope of construction product certification in Lithuania and the European Union.
The Product and Procedure Certification Unit:
- Was accredited by the National Accreditation Bureau according to requirements of LST EN ISO/IEC 17065:2012 (Accreditation Certificate No. LA.192-03);
- Is a body notified by the Ministry of Environment of the Republic of Lithuania (Notified Body No. 2913) for certification of construction products according to Regulation (EU) No. 305/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council (Order No. D1-486 of 31 August 2021 of the Minister of Environment);
- Is a body appointed by the Minister of Environment of the Republic of Lithuania for certification of construction products according to STR 1.01.04:2015 (Order No. D1-503 of 1 September 2021 of the Minister of Environment).
Starting from 1 September 2021, the certification body provides services of certification of construction products and procedures.
Preparation of national technical assessments
According to Order No. D1-546 of 23 September 2021 of the Minister of Environment of the Republic of Lithuania, Inspekta, UAB prepares and issues national technical assessments.
A national technical assessment comprises assessment of performance of a construction product, with consideration of the key characteristics of the product, which is prepared and issued by a technical assessment body according to the procedure prescribed by legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
National technical assessments of construction products are prepared according to the Construction Technical Regulation STR 1.01.04:2015.
Certification of management systems
We carry out certification of quality, environmental, occupational health and safety and energy efficiency management systems of organisations (companies) according to requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and ISO 50001.
We ensure implementation of the requirements of ISO/IEC 17021-1 and other standards and legal acts regulating assessment of compliance and set for certification bodies.
- Inspections of critical safety equipment
- Assessment of conformity of potentially hazardous installations
- Other services for industrial companies
Engineering services for buildings and the construction industry
- Technical supervision of construction of buildings
- Technical inspections of buildings
- Technical audits of buildings
- Energy audits
- Formal vocational training
- Vocational training
- Qualification development
- The training is provided by Inspekta Con, UAB.