Consultancy on occupational safety and health (OSH)
Our experienced occupational safety and health professionals perform some of occupational safety and health service functions, consult on occupational safety and health issues, draft all required documents and conduct occupational risk assessment.
A team of qualified experts, including CMSE® certified machinery safety experts, conducts risk assessment for installations and technological lines according to requirements of ISO 12100 (scope of application: Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC) and also provides consultancy on issues of safety of machinery.
- Inspections of critical safety equipment
- Assessment of conformity of potentially hazardous installations
- Other services for industrial companies
- Certification of welders
- Certification of construction products and welding procedures
- Preparation of national technical assessments
- Certification of management systems
Engineering services for buildings and the construction industry
- Technical supervision of construction of buildings
- Technical inspections of buildings
- Technical audits of buildings
- Energy audits
- Formal vocational training
- Vocational training
- Qualification development
- The training is provided by Inspekta Con, UAB.