Formal vocational training
Licence No. 005048 issued to Inspekta, UAB by the Ministry of Education, Science and Sport of the Republic of Lithuania grants us the right to implement the following formal vocational training programmes:
- Mobile crane operator modular vocational training programme;
- Tower crane operator modular vocational training programme;
- Gantry crane operator modular vocational training programme;
- Bridge/overhead crane operator modular vocational training programme;
- Lifting platform and machinery operator modular vocational training programme;
- Loading crane (hydraulic manipulator) operator modular vocational training programme.
Individuals who successfully complete the training are awarded with qualification and academic achievement documents in the format approved by the Ministry of Education, Science and Sport: certificate (3106); vocational training diploma (4102).
Europass certificate supplements (LT/EN) are also issued.
A licence to implement formal vocational training was issued to Inspekta Con, which is a company of the Inspekta Group.
Our training centre provides vocational training and qualification development courses. Students acquire general and specific professional knowledge and develop their practical skills.
Inspekta experts and specialists boasting many years of professional experience participate in the training process. Students are provided with latest and most relevant information and practical examples related to operation of critical safety equipment, inspection of the condition of such installations, conformity assessment of the installations, organisation of hazardous work and adherence to occupational safety and health requirements.
We provide training in the following fields:
We offer qualification development training and seminars to persons who work with critical safety equipment, engineering systems, occupational safety and machinery safety.
We provide training on the following topics:
- Assembly of the bolted connections of pressurised systems according to LST EN 1591-4:2013.
- CE marking and declarations of conformity: what occupational safety specialists and persons responsible for procurement must know.
- Training of internal auditors of management systems according to requirements of ISO standards.
- Practical recommendations on preparation of declarations of performance of construction products.
- Sawn timber visual strength grading training according to requirements of INSTA 142 and DIN 4074-1.
- Execution of metal structures according to requirements of LST EN 1090-2:2018.
- Welding seams visual control VT1 training.
- Welding work supervisor/coordinator training.
- Introduction to safety of machinery and risk assessment:
- Safety of machinery. Requirements of Directive 2006/42/EC for manufacturers of installations.
- Safety of machinery. Risk assessment according to ISO 12100:2010.
The training is provided by Inspekta Con, UAB.
- Inspections of critical safety equipment
- Assessment of conformity of potentially hazardous installations
- Other services for industrial companies
- Certification of welders
- Certification of construction products and welding procedures
- Preparation of national technical assessments
- Certification of management systems
Engineering services for buildings and the construction industry
- Technical supervision of construction of buildings
- Technical inspections of buildings
- Technical audits of buildings
- Energy audits