A modern approach to the customer, application of the best innovations and experienced professionals in the field, the continuous search for the most effective way to ensure the safety and quality of industrial solutions is the business card of the Inspekta Group. Our accredited activities, such as laboratory testing, inspections, product and personal certification, professional training and consulting, are what we can do best. Our ambitious team of experts is always one step ahead, therefore our customers perceive us as a strong and reliable partner, helping them to improve their daily operations while avoiding potential risks.
- Inspections of critical safety equipment
- Assessment of conformity of potentially hazardous installations
- Other services for industrial companies
- Certification of welders
- Certification of construction products and welding procedures
- Preparation of national technical assessments
- Certification of management systems
Engineering services for buildings and the construction industry
- Technical supervision of construction of buildings
- Technical inspections of buildings
- Technical audits of buildings
- Energy audits
- Formal vocational training
- Vocational training
- Qualification development
- The training is provided by Inspekta Con, UAB.
Inspekta Group is an engineering service partner creating exceptional value for its customers through a modern and professional approach towards collaboration, partnership and top quality services.
We have a strong and experienced team of experts, necessary equipment, qualifications as well as innovative thinking. Our aim is to modernise and facilitate various engineering processes for industrial and construction companies.
We follow the principles of fairness, transparency and impartiality along with the quality management system that meets the requirements of standards (such as LST EN ISO / IEC 17020, LST EN ISO / IEC 17021, LST EN ISO / IEC 17024, LST EN ISO / IEC 17065, LST EN ISO / IEC 17025) set for control and certification organisations as well as testing laboratories.
Inspekta has a new partner in Italy
On May 13 Inspekta signed a cooperation agreement with an independent certification company QSCert Italy,
New accreditation added to Inspecta services
Inspekta, UAB, becomes accredited as a Type A inspection body for the inspection of potentially hazardous installations.