Contact us to order Inspections services
Phone +370 669 11008
Inspections of critical safety equipment
On 26 April 2022, Inspekta, UAB received confirmation from the National Accreditation Bureau that the Inspection Body of Inspekta, UAB complies with the requirements of LST EN ISO/IEC 17020:2012 and is accredited as a Type A Inspection Body for the inspection of potentially hazardous installations.
Technical inspections are carried out:
- Steam and water heating boilers;
- Pressure vessels;
- Pressure pipes for hazardous substances, pressure steam pipes and hot water pipelines;
- Pressureless hazardous material tanks;
- Power-driven hoists for lifting people and goods;
- Escalators and moving walkways;
- Lifting equipment;
- Industrial installations using combustible gases.
Conformity assessment of critical safety equipment
- We provide conformity assessment of lifts according to the Lifts and Lift Safety Components Directive (2014/33/EU). Final inspections of lifts according to Annex 5 to the Lifts and Lift Safety Components Directive. Unit verification of lifts according to Annex 8 to the Lifts and Lift Safety Components Directive (module G).
- We provide conformity assessment of pressure equipment according to the Pressure Equipment Directive (2014/68/EU). Module B – EC-type examination; Module F – Conformity to type based on pressure equipment verification; Module G – Conformity based on unit verification.We provide conformity assessment services in cooperation with Bruun Inspektion A/S (NoBo 2870).
Other services for industrial companies
- For process industry (Oil and gas and chemical industry factories) we are providing corrosion rate calculations and life cycle evaluations by using RBI (risk based inspection) methodology. (RBI) is an analysis methodology and process that, as opposed to condition-based inspection, requires qualitative or quantitative assessment of the probability of failure and the consequence of failure associated with each equipment item, piping circuits included, in a particular process unit. For such services we are using TP-AIM specialised software. Also, we able to work with customer’s RBI software.
- For mechanical, industrial rotating equipment (pumps, heat exchangers and etc) we are providing RCM (Reliability-Cantered Maintenance) which helps optimise maintenance works and ensure maximum reliability of equipment. This methodology enables companies to optimise their asset maintenance and repair plans.
- We are providing HAZOP (hazards and operability) study for industrial customers. HAZOP is a systematic assessment tool used to identify and address potential hazards in industrial processes before an incident occurs that could affect the safety of people or assets while hindering productivity HAZOP study carry out strong and experienced team of experts within technical safety.
- Certification of welders
- Certification of construction products and welding procedures
- Preparation of national technical assessments
- Certification of management systems
- Electrical energy engineering personnel certification according national according to national certification scheme approved by VERT.
Engineering services for buildings and the construction industry
- Technical supervision of construction of buildings
- Technical inspections of buildings
- Technical audits of buildings
- Energy audits
- Formal vocational training
- Vocational training
- Qualification development
- The training is provided by Inspekta Con, UAB.